Promise Adult Star Pleeeeeease Help Me! Character Analyzation?? Please!! Best Answer Will Get 10 Pt Band 5*?? Please!!?

Pleeeeeease help me! character analyzation?? please!! best answer will get 10 pt band 5*?? please!!? - promise adult star

I am 14 and I wrote a novel, but it is not finished yet. Some of the spelling and grammar is bad, but help my friends. If you want to read my novel (do not read because it analyzed so far, Chapter 4) and feeling for the letters A to me? I know, I know more about my own characers, 2, but I want to know what others think of them? So please give me a analiza details of the individual characters, what do you think of them. This will help me so that I do, that people know a good idea of each character, if you know what I mean.
As I said earlier, the detailed aswered have 5 stars and 10 points, I promise:)

http://www.booksie.com/young_adult/novel heres the story ...
btw the story is better to say in the last two chapters.

1 comments:

Em Cullen said...

This story is really promising, but I think you should add a little more DeMint defenitly the signs and directions. 1 others to a writer I must say, it's a 7, 10 I also think it could add something wingal for the physical description and gas. The penalties were a bit rough and short, but I like Gaz. It's my favorite character.

Post a Comment