How Long Is Cervix Open Before Period Starts What Could The Yellow/white Discharge Mean Few Days After Ovulation?

What could the yellow/white discharge mean few days after ovulation? - how long is cervix open before period starts

I ovulate like 5 days ago. Yesterday I had a dry, yellow discharge for my laundry, and today I had is disharge discharge light cream and dry. Five days ago my throat was high, soft and open, and today is moderate, severe and open. I did not pay all at once, and I know I could not say that I am my ovulation, because I've already done. My breasts usually before my time and my ovulation pain begins, but this time, are not my breasts, bad, and not with cramps, like I always do before ovulation. Also, my period is 12 days away and I never had a sign that my time as much of my time. I also know it is not an infection, so what could it be? Is this normal? In addition, we had sex on all my fertile days this month. A few days before and after ovulation. Please respond. Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment