Mortgage Bankers License For Sale What Are The Requirements For Mortgage Originators? Clarification Please?

What are the requirements for Mortgage Originators? Clarification Please? - mortgage bankers license for sale

Ok, I know that each state has different requirements for the mortgage originator license. He is someone who does not make sense, or I read wrong. Some states, you must have good credit or a net positive. Talk about the mortgage agency and not the real author?

The reason I ask is that I am a starter on a mortgage broker in MN and had to fill out a form and pay a fee, I have prepared the business for two years and then left for 3 years and now, with a mortgage banker in MO, MN, IL, WI must be licensed to work with. However, I fear that I am by BK of the State / s I was denied credit because if the shit.

Anyone who has a clear understanding about this? For me, I could see it would be with the brokerage and banking business, and if the author shall have a clean criminal record, I can do.

I think my question is it worse to credit when they receive the license in a problem?

Thanks

1 comments:

dusty_ti... said...

Caca credit? - I doubt it - but you may need to save a horse for money! Unless you're employed by a mortgage or real estate license state! The company, which will be rented to ask in their politics, if you qualify.

Post a Comment