Anxiety Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Estimation Of Diagnosis For The Following Symptoms: Lethargic, Weakness, Anxiety, Frequent Urination, Cold ...?

Estimation of diagnosis for the following symptoms: lethargic, weakness, anxiety, frequent urination, cold ...? - anxiety diagnosis more condition_symptoms

Please provide an estimate of the diagnostic symptoms include weakness, lethargy, anxiety, frequent urination, insomnia, night sweats and hot, the fluctuations in blood pressure, difficulty breathing, the difference between memory and brain fog. The symptoms appear to decrease following exercise.

5 comments:

jcj099 - lsbn said...

Sounds like fear .. I have a severe anxiety disorder .. and OCD ... I'm sweating, I feel like there's no air, I have trouble sleeping, I'm hot and cold, I feel like crap, chestpains mass and stiffness, headache, turns, vomiting ... People can really have some or most of the symptoms of anxiety, an anxiety disorder if they ... I seek medical advice from UR.

lovethel... said...

I would say that everything is caused by the fear (but most definitely am not qualified) to diagnose. I know that if I enter a state of panic, I have all the symptoms - memory loss. Often, exercise helps to relax the body and the spirit of all that snaps subconsciously, many people feel less anxious to respond, if they run or work. Many people still provides the diabetes uriniation usual, but from my personal experience I can say that if I was really stressed out or in a state of panic or have a degree from a crisis of fear, I have to urinate constantly.

granny said...

Search Addison's disease in its search engine. They have many symptoms, but the symptoms disappear with exercise. In general, the exercise makes Addison more tired than usual. I'm not a doctor but I suggest you write your complaints, sometimes they are worse, and how often you brain fog, and stress does seem that you feel worse. Keep a folder for a couple of weeks will be ready with questions for your doctor so that he or she can see what could cause you to feel this way.

Look see of diabetes mellitus and hypothyroidism also whether they may be what they feel.

Good luck in the early detection, so you feel better.

fuya said...

Can be read about anxiety http://healths-tips2009.blogspot.com/?q=anxiety

Olga D said...

Check your blood sugar

Post a Comment