Neostrata Blackheads Differin, NeoStrata, ProActive...?? My Poor Skin!!?

Differin, NeoStrata, ProActive...?? my poor skin!!? - neostrata blackheads

I do not know suffer from acne, as such, the skin, particularly congested (black dots, MILIA) on my T-zone and cheeks. I know I can hard or products that are bad for my skin type, which exploded in the shins to use. I have Proactive for about 2 years and thought it was good to get rid of pimples, blackheads but has nothing to do / MILIA. Then I went to a dermatologist, said that the use of Differin Cream Neostrata and shrubs and mechanical fire. I have not used it for 2 weeks and my skin is peeling and pleasure should be exfoliated with a scrub or something irritates the skin. I looked at the website and said that using Differin Differin skin with products containing glycolic acid, etc. .. But that's what NeoSrata!? I'm so much more Spending money on skin care products dont work. I am by all these harsh chemicals are destroying affected my skin. Any tips? Should I continue the Differin? Neostrata Stop? Elseshould What should I use? : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment